Taste of the Mission
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a cocktail social hour from 5pm-6pm at the Dolores Park Café at the corner of 18th Street and Dolores. Followed by the main celebration at Mission High School across the street from the Café and Dolores Park. You will enjoy farm-to-table vegetables grown from Mission High’s organic farm and prepared by the students of Mission High School’s Urban Agriculture Program and delight to dishes created by some of the Missions most iconic and notable restaurants including Delfina, Bi-Rite, Tacolicious, Namu Gaji, Tartine Bakery, and Dolores Park Café.
Experience the wide ranging flavors of our neighborhood all in one evening.
This is truly a Taste of the Mission.
- Sold OutTaste of The Mission for One$100$1000$0
- Sold OutSponsor a Table of 10$1,500$1,5000$0
- Sold OutDean's List Donation$250$2500$0
- Valedictorian Donation$1,000$1,0000$0
- Magna Cum Laude Donation$5,000$5,0000$0
- Summa Cum Laude Donation$10,000$10,0000$0